We have given a great deal of thought as to how and when we could start to re-open the play space in a safe way for our staff, our customers, and our community. We have decided to begin opening on a limited basis, starting with what we call Quaranteam Play – 1 exclusive hour of play in our play space for you and 1-2 families of your choosing for $60.
Call or email us to book play for today!
What exactly is a “Quaranteam?”
- Members of the same household that have been staying away from everyone but each other
- Members of 2 or more different households that have been staying away from everyone else except each other to the extent that they feel comfortable going to each other’s houses and letting their kids play together
How it works:
- Read and sign the COVID waiver online
- Register & pay online to reserve your 1-hour slot at least 12 hours ahead of time
- Share the hour with 1-2 other families that you feel safe with as long as the group is a total of 10 people or less with at least 1 adult that can supervise the whole group. If your group goes over 10, it will be $8 for each additional person with a maximum of 20 people.
- Come to Notasium up to 5-minutes before your appointment time so that you can do the following BEFORE playing:
- Have everyone in the party put on a mask or face covering before entering
- Answer a few screening questions as suggested by the CDC
- Have your temperature taken by our staff with a contactless digital infrared thermometer
- Play for one hour – masks are required.
Things to know:
- Notasium staff will spend approximately 30-minutes cleaning the play space and bathrooms after each play session using EPA/CDC approved products known to kill Covid-19.
- In Cary, only one bounce house will be open so we can clean everything within 30-minutes.
- Adults and children 2-up will be required to wear a mask.
- Notasium staff will be wearing masks at all times and will have undergone the same general health questions and temperature screening prior to opening.
- In Cary, the family restroom will be the only restroom available
Snacks and drinks can be purchased for additional charges. If you do not have a card on file, you may swipe to purchase those at a safe distance from our staff.
Performances or 30-minute music classes can be purchased for your group for an additional $45